Unless otherwise specified, all content published on Ekopedia are under license Creative Commons Attribution and Share Alike 3.0 (CC-BY-SA 3.0).
You are free
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
Migration from the Art Libre + GFDL licenses to Creative Commons BY-SA-3.0 is in effect for all new content since March 27, 2009 23:59.
Every user registered on http://en.ekopedia.org received a mail asking them to agree (or not) for content license migration. We did not received any refusal, so all content is now officially under CC-BY-SA-3.0 since April 5, 2009.
If for any reason, you do not want to agree your content migration under CC-BY-SA-3.0 (created before March 28, 2009), please contact administrators as soon as possible.